Sustainability ambitions 2024 and plans 2020
From trend analysis to vision development
From Client Photo to e-rating
From performance optimisation per client to transition banking
Distinctive products and services
Integration in performance management
Ambitions of our staff departments
Besides the focus on integrating sustainability into our core business, staff departments also formulated their sustainability ambitions to reinforce the Growing A Better World Together mission. The most essential elements of these ambitions include:
- Further integrating sustainability in the performance management cycle and reporting in line with the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures – TCFD (CFO domain)
- Embedding sustainability in the CLR domain – a clear division of role, scope and responsibility is still under preparation (CRO domain)
- A reduction of our own CO2 footprint and increased sustainability performance in our working environment (CIOO domain)
- Developing a sustainable mobility policy, integrating sustainability in the Collective Labour Agreement and initiating a cultural intervention for all our employees based on sustainability (HR domain)
- Increase public perception of Rabobank as a frontrunner in sustainable banking (CEO domain).
At Rabobank, we are committed to putting sustainability at the heart of our daily work and activities, in every department and function of the bank. The new sustainability ambitions, with new tools and new ways of working, will help us to achieve this goal. Building on our strong track record and ambitious Growing a Better World Together mission, we each have an important role to play in ensuring that Rabobank remains a trailblazer in cooperative sustainable banking.